Pipa Sustainable Hand-loomed Throw Blanket - Beige by Eco Hilana
Fulfilled by our friends at Eco Hilana
Our amazing blankets are back! Pipa is in a league all its own. Striking the perfect balance between softness and substance with its beautifully easy going style. Pipa is remarkably soft, ethically made in Turkey from 50% recycled cotton, and is bordered by hand-knotted tassels on 2 sides.
A few of its most outstanding features:
- Versatility: Ideal for every season, everywhere. It is breathable enough for summertime and doesn’t overheat during the winter.
- Perfect for both indoors and outdoor activities. This beauty is double-sided! so you can place it on your bed, throw it over your couch, or even bring it along on your next picnic or beach day!... Made to share and enjoy!
- Ultra absorbent and dries in no time.
- High quality sustainable cotton... Hold up for years to come!
- Handcrafted in Turkey from 50% recycled cotton
This simple yet timeless blanket has a natural, cream cotton base woven in an understated and modern fishbone pattern. Available in 2 color combinations.