Wooden Serving Board - Large by KORISSA
Fulfilled by our friends at KORISSA
About This HandicraftAdd a touch of nature to every meal with the handcrafted wood serving board from sturdy Albizia hardwood. It's perfectly sized for cutting and serving fruits, cheeses, appetizers and a variety of food. Every piece is hand-carved, hand-finished and naturally stained without any chemical polish on it. Each piece has unique variations in knots, grain and texture and no two boards are the same!
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 13.75” long x 6" wide x 0.75" tall / Handle: 4" long
- Material: Albizia wood
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth before use
- Wash immediately after use
- Wipe with hot soapy water and rinse with hot/warm water
- Wipe it dry with a clean dish towel
- Store in a dry area
- Wood naturally dries out after frequent washings, so you need to oil and wax it to prevent it from becoming brittle and cracking.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and humidity can cause your wooden boards to dry out and split. While prolonged exposure to water and excess moisture can weaken the wood.