Kata Candy Bowl - Natural (Set of 4) by KORISSA
Fulfilled by our friends at KORISSA
About This Handicraft
Our Kata candy bowls are made with 100% natural raw jute - hand-dyed with natural color dye. This charming and yet functional homeware boasts the refined skills of our fair trade artisans, which have been acquired through many generations.
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (XL) 4”tall x 9.5”round
- (L) 3.5”tall x 8.5”round
- (M) 3”tall x 7.5”round
- (S) 2.5”tall x 7”round
- Material: Jute
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.